DevOps EngineerIoT & Cloud SpecialistKraków / Remote26,000 PLN/month Gross
A company specialising in IoT devices and Cloud solutions is looking for skilled DevOps Engineers to join as they expand their highly skilled and collaborative team further. As an experienced member of the team, you will work on numerous projects, holding some of the responsibility to both design and implement the infrastructures, environments and solutions, giving you the freedom and autonomy to approach situations in the way you deem suitable.
The client have been in existence for 8 years and are one of the leading names in cloud solutions and IoT devices. The devices they have created have undertaken crucial real-world use case scenarios in places globally, including airports, hospitals, office buildings and shopping centres. The purpose of the devices is to track and monitor the movements and interactions between people, objects and the spaces they occupy within a set area. This can have vital applications in areas such as marketing and advertising, infrastructure architecture, building layout, productivity and efficiency, and most recently to help track interactions and help reduce the risk of infection in a global pandemic.
The team currently consists of 5 senior level engineers reporting in to the Head of Technology and there are plans in place to more than double this headcount by the end of Q4 2022. The team currently work remotely which is set to continue indefinitely, and they also have an office in Krakow that can be used if required/desired. In this position you will:
What you will work with:
- Work as part of a delivery team to build, implement and manage the ongoing improvement of systems and platforms
- Utilise containers and container management tools, including to create and manage Kubernetes clusters in EKS
- Automate the build and delivery of cloud infrastructures/tasks through reusable IaC scripts and well built CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle
- Assist in the development and implementation of security best practices and initiatives at all levels of the cloud infrastructure
- Identify and implement new tools/processes for continual improvement of the cloud platform and automation processes
- Design and deliver cloud solutions on AWS platforms with a specific focus on capabilities in virtualisations, migrations, automation and scalability
- AWS cloud platforms and a vast range of AWS services - EC2, S3, EKS, Lambda, etc.
- Containers and application virtualisation - Docker, Kubernetes
- IaC (including creating high quality, reusable scripts) - Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, Bamboo, Teamcity, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with an exciting and fast-growing company in the IoT space, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844