Data Engineer- Fully Remote- Up to £65,000
I am currently on the lookout for an experienced Data Engineer to join one of the most exciting data focused IT Service Management organisations in the UK. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovation and work with some of the largest financial services in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. They can offer exponential growth to all of their data professionals as they themselves have grown over 80% in the last 2 years which is absolutely incredible!
As a Data Engineer in this role you will be part of a growing Data and Analytics team delivering to a wide variety of private sector organisations. You will develop your expertise in a variety of capabilities: Data Architecture, Solution Architecture, Data Strategy and Data Governance. In Data Engineering you also have the opportunity to work in technical delivery, technologies and concepts in areas such as Data Storage, Data Ingestion, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Data Preparation and Cloud Infrastructure.
With offices in London, Manchester and Edinburgh there is a huge amount of choice to travel into the office and build relationships with fellow members of your team but also my client offers a 95% flexibility to work from home.Must have experience in the following technologies:
- ETL toolset (Talend, Pentaho, SAS DI, Informatica etc).
- Data modelling (Data Warehouse, Marts).
- Programming and scripting languages (PL/SQL, SQL, Unix, Java, Python, Hive, HiveQL, HDFS, Impala, etc).
- Database (Oracle, RDS, Redshift, MySQL, Hadoop, Postgres, etc)
- AWS or GCP
You should have:
Good to have experience in the following technologies:
- Awareness of devops culture and modern engineering practices
- Experience of Agile Scrum based delivery
- Proactive in nature, personal drive, enthusiasm, willingness to learn
- Excellent communications skills including stakeholder management
- Data virtualisation tools (Denodo).
- CI/CD toolsets (Gitlab, Jenkins, Ansible).
- Reporting (Pentaho BA, Power BI, Business Objects)
- Test Automation (TOSCA)
- Data Analytics toolset (SAS Viya)
If you would like more information please contact Mitch Berryman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 868 5204