A Finnish client who are the global leader in the development and application of AI to improve the security and control of connected devices in homes and businesses are looking for someone to join their team! The profile they need is:
1 x Senior Network Engineer (with C++ and Rust)
This is an opportunity to build and work on a brand new mobile application platform.
* Proven experience of networking software development and optimization experience.
* Proficiency in C/C++, assembly language and scripting languages
* In-depth knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and concurrent programming.
* In-depth understanding of computer architecture and operating systems.
* Good understanding of performance analysis and bottlenecks at the system level.
* In-depth understanding of L2/L3 network protocols, and Ethernet, TCP/IP, Switching and Routing.
* Hands on experience in designing, implementing, and debugging data plane networking software.
* Hands on experience with open-source networking and packet processing projects such as DPDK, ODP, VPP, OVS, eBPF or similar proprietary projects.
* Experience in distributed version control systems, such as Git.
More information about the role and client will be provided over the phone. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.