Note: Dutch is a must for this role!About the Company |
A fast-growing Fintech in the Dutch market is looking for a Business Analyst to contribute to the expansion of its next-generation cloud platform, API-based and Embedded services, and SME super app. The company is dedicated to disrupting SME financial and administration technology, making it easy, quick, and secure for entrepreneurs to run their businesses.Job Description |
As a Business Analyst, you will play a pivotal role in delivering end-to-end product features related to the integration with bookkeeping systems, payroll systems, ERP, and other third-party products. This includes conducting research on competing solutions, stakeholder interviews, designing flows and screen wireframes, creating and prioritizing functional requirements, collaborating with developers and QA teams, performing user acceptance tests, and planning feature roll-outs. This position offers a pathway to grow within the Product Ownership career.What We Expect From You |
What We Offer |
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Product Ownership, or Consulting, preferably with a similar role in accounting software.
- Proven track record of successfully executing system integration projects in a leading or solo Business Analyst/Product Owner role.
- Experience in working with data models and/or API-based products and integrations.
- (Bonus) Experience in Product companies and Agile environments.
- (Bonus) Experience in solo entrepreneurship, SMEs, or accounting for personal purposes.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with a sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in English and Dutch (spoken, written, and reading) at a professional level
- Joining a multicultural team in a rapidly scaling Fintech.
- Developing innovative solutions for SMEs.
- Opportunities for quick personal and professional growth in payments, bookkeeping, and cloud technologies.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- A pleasant and informal team environment.
- 28 vacation days.
- Travel expenses reimbursement.
- Sociable Monday drinks and team outings
A lot more awaits for the perfect candidate…