We are seeking a System Engineer to join our computer software company. As an System Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the software systems that power IOT products. Your expertise in Python programming and system design will play a critical role in ensuring the successful implementation and operation of our IOT solutions.
As an IOT Python System Engineer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams including software developers, QA engineers, and product managers to design and implement robust and scalable IOT systems. You will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering and system design to testing and deployment. Additionally, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving any issues that may arise during the operation of our IOT solutions.
To succeed in this role, you must have a strong background in Python programming and system engineering. You should be familiar with IOT protocols and technologies, and have a good understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment are essential.
- Develop and maintain IOT software systems using Python programming language
- Design and implement robust and scalable IOT solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather system requirements and design specifications
- Perform system integration and testing to ensure the reliability and performance of IOT solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and system issues
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to improve software quality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest IOT technologies and trends to drive innovation in our products
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Proven experience as an IOT Python System Engineer or in a similar role
- Proficient in Python programming language, with expertise in developing IOT solutions
- Strong understanding of distributed systems and cloud computing
- Familiarity with IOT protocols and technologies such as MQTT, CoAP, and LoRaWAN
- Experience with containerization and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of software development best practices, including version control and unit testing
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to Sandy, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +852 3018 0381 to discuss further.