Are you a skilled Java developer with a passion for problem-solving? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working on complex systems? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a Java System Analyst to join our client. As a Java System Analyst, you will work closely with In house user to analyze their systems, identify areas for improvement, and design solutions that align with their business goals. Your expertise in Java programming, combined with your strong analytical and communication skills, will be key in delivering successful outcomes for our clients.
- Perform analysis and documentation of client system requirements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into technical specifications
- Design, develop, and test Java-based software solutions to meet client requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues within existing systems
- Conduct system evaluations and propose enhancements or optimizations
- Ensure software quality through thorough testing and code reviews
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients and internal teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong proficiency in Java programming language, spring boot, Microservices
- Experience working with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Familiarity with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
The company has great reputation and offers a permanent position to the suitable candidate. This will be a great opportunity for you if you are looking for a good career path in the IT industry. If you are interested and qualified, send your CV in word format to Sandy, email@example.com or call me at +852 3018 0381 to discuss further.