About the Company |
A rapidly growing Fintech in the Dutch market is disrupting SME financial and administration technology. They are on the lookout for a Product Owner who is passionate about making a significant impact by expanding our next-generation cloud platform, API-based and Embedded services, and SME super app. We are committed to simplifying the lives of entrepreneurs and delivering real value to SMEs.Job Description |
As a Product Owner, you will take full ownership of end-to-end product features related to the integration with bookkeeping systems, payroll systems, ERP, and other third-party products. This role involves prioritizing new features in alignment with the company and product strategy, as well as enhancing existing features. Responsibilities encompass the entire product cycle, including research on competing solutions, roadmap preparation, execution planning, documentation research, user, partner, and stakeholder interviews, design of flows and screen wireframes, creation and prioritization of functional requirements, collaboration with developers and QA on delivery and implementation, performing final user acceptance tests, and planning feature roll-outs.What We Expect From You |
What You'll Find in This Role |
- 3-8 years of experience in Product Ownership or Product Management, preferably with a similar role in accounting software.
- Proven track record of product launches demonstrating ownership, from concept to launch, driving product vision, creating roadmaps, making UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions.
- Experience in realizing smart designs, user stories, proof of concepts, prioritizing work, and measuring the success of outcomes.
- Experience in working with data models and/or API-based products and integrations.
- (Bonus) Experience in solo entrepreneurship, SMEs, or accounting for personal purposes.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Joining a multicultural team in a rapidly scaling Fintech
- Building new and smarter solutions for SMEs.
- Quick personal and professional growth through gaining broad experience in payments, bookkeeping, and cloud technologies (with a budget for personal development).
- A competitive salary based on your experience.
- Working in a pleasant and informal team.
- 28 vacation days.
- Travel expenses reimbursement.
- Sociable Monday drinks and team outings.
A lot more awaits for the perfect candidate…